The official page of Priory’s 2013 BBC School Report adventure!
Check back here on 21st March by 4pm to see all our hard work!
In the meantime – our projects that we are working on include:
– kidsmeet Pompey : students from 5 schools across Portsmouth working together with teachers & professionals to plan activities that use mobile devices for learning
– mobile@priory : how Priory students led the way constructing a groundbreaking mobile device policy
– World Poetry Day 2013 : students create a poetry orienteering game around the Historic Dockyard. Poems created by our students and local poets will be displayed at exhibits around the dockyard with QR codes linking them to create a permanent record of our work.
– @priorybench : the revamped school bench that has its own hashtag as it tours around
– London 2012 : is there an Olympic legacy or is it a myth?
– TeachMeet Pompey : what happens when kids take over and teach the teachers?
– Olympic geocaching ; updating our 2012 geocaches
– HMS Warrior & Mary Rose – the historic dockyard in Portsmouth
Here’s hoping 2013 is even more successful than our already great School Report-ing history 🙂
If you are in Year8 and would like to take part in school report then see Ms Debens or email email@example.com. Or if you are in Year7,8 or 9 and want to take part in ‘kidsmeet’ and create new lessons & activities around the dockyard using tech then also get in touch.